Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Ron Paul exclusion

Dear Mr. Murdoch,

I am a concerned viewer and Republican. I am writing to express my displeasure at the exclusion of a certain candidate from the upcoming NH discussion. I believe it runs counter to the spirit of free speech and press that our country was founded upon. It also runs counter to the stated principle of your network to provide 'fair-and-balanced' news coverage. Your network does a disservice to the public by providing biased and unequal coverage of our country's political dialog.

I believe that our party has deviated from the principles of conservatism and needs a fresh outlook to reinvigorate the party.

If you do not reverse your decision, I will subsequently notify and boycott any advertisers on your network. I see this as wielding the only power I have to make you understand the seriousness of your network's mistake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home